20. Here at davidgray.tv ("We") commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
Please read the following information to understand our practices with regards to your personal data and how we will treat it.
22. The identity of our data controller shall be a Mr. David Gray.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
23. Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes providing information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We only collect the data you provide.
24. Postal communications will be electronically scanned and subject to the same rigorous privacy standards as hereby laid out.
25. We, and/or our third parties will store a record of any correspondence only for the length of time it is needed. If we no longer require any data that you supplied to us we will delete it.
27. Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
28. We do not store credit card details nor do we share any financial details with any 3rd party. All our transactions are dealt securely and safely through PayPal.
28.1 The only third parties we share your details with are Jotform who hold your application details, TextMagic who hold your contact details, Paypal who hold your financial data and Wix who hold your log in details for use on this website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
29. We do not disclose any information we hold about you to any other third party than the ones stated here, unless we are under a legal obligation to do so by law.