Our terms and conditions are in place to protect both you and us. They are legally binding by both parties and they are enforceable in English law. By making a payment, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to the full terms and conditions without prejudice. They are open, honest and fair with no hidden gimmicks or small print. We reserve the right to change our pricing structure as is deemed necessary at any time. Any existing or pending bookings are protected from any price increases.
1. All bookings must be made online through our website by filling out our wedding enquiry form.
2. An invoice will then generated for the amount required and sent to the email address supplied in the wedding enquiry form.
3. This invoice will need to be paid within 24 hours to secure the booking.
4. You can pay with your bank or credit card using Visa or Mastercard, or use your PayPal account. Any outstanding balance must be paid in full 1 month before the date of the wedding, unless agreed in writing by prior consent from us. Choose to pay in full, monthly or as you go.
5. The contract is between us at David Gray TV and yourself, and will not become effective until the initial amount due has been paid on the invoice. At the time the contract takes effect, David Gray TV shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for said date and time. For this reason, in the event that you cancel the contract for any reason after 14 days, then all monies paid shall be retained by David Gray TV in order to offset our loss of business.
6. Please ensure that permission has been granted from the venue owners to film in their building. Certain venues may charge a fee for such filming but we at David Gray TV are not responsible for any charges and these charges do not form part of the booking contract you agree with us. It is your responsibility to check, agree and pay for any such license that any venue owner will charge for filming.
7. Once a booking has been confirmed with a payment, the following e-forms will be sent to the email address which must be completed and sent back to us in a timely manner:
A - The appointment visit
B - The Full Wedding Application
8. Certain areas of the website (https://www.davidgray.tv) will be restricted to membership and/or password protection. Do not share any personal passwords.
9. We reserve the right to change and alter passwords/membership/access to any area of our website without prior notice.
10. Your final event pack containing any merchandise will be delivered by courier and will need to be signed for.
11. The courier service we will use will either be The Royal Mail standard delivery or the award winning DPD Local, who will provide a text message/email message with a 1 hour time slot on the day of your delivery and supply a tracking reference number for you to trace the parcels delivery progress live online. With the DPD mobile app, you can change your delivery preferences. We will use the mobile number you entered on your full wedding application to keep you updated of your delivery.
12. Please understand that not all the features may be available at every event venue or facility. Different venue layouts and weather conditions will determine what features we can safely provide. A small outdoor venue in an obelisk for example, will not allow the use of 4 cameras because of space restrictions, whilst windy, rainy conditions will not allow the safe flight of our drone cam. The price of your booking will not be reduced if we cannot supply all our features due to conditions out of our control. The timings of events during your wedding day may also have an impact on the services we can provide, such as interviews and diary messages due to time slots being overrun. We will however, strive to meet all the features wherever we can.
13. Our website is hosted on a secure server so we can provide the highest levels of security and trust to you.
PENALTIES - Additional costs that could occur if something goes wrong.
14. We will treat you and your guests with respect and dignity at all times and we would expect the same in return. We will not tolerate aggressive, abusive or violence to any member of our staff, whether or not the perpetrators is/are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other outside factor. In such cases that may arise we will;
It is highly recommended therefore, that you take out wedding insurance to cover any problems that may arise.
15. Any breakages/damage by any of your wedding guests directly or indirectly to any of our equipment either accidental or deliberate will need to be paid for. Your wedding footage will not be issued until any damage is paid for in full. It is your responsibility to keep your guests in order and any bill for damage will be sent to you. You would then need to recoup the cost from your guest/s in question. We highly recommend you take out wedding insurance prior to making a booking in order to assist with any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
16. It is also very important to note that once you receive your final package from us via The Royal Mail or DPD, containing your media, that we delete all the raw footage of your wedding from our servers after 7 days, so if you need to get in touch about any footage on your media then you need to let us know within 7 days of receiving it. This is why we track and trace your parcel so we know when it has been received by you and that a record is kept of such delivery. Once we have deleted the raw footage we are unable to offer any further assistance regarding the media content.
16.1 The online version of your movie is freely available to watch, view, share, download and stream for a period of 12 months from the date of marriage. We highly recommend you download your movie for safekeeping before this time period is due to elapse. After 12 months, there is a fee incurred.
17. It is your responsibility to let us know if there are any faults within 7 days of receiving your product so we can make the necessary arrangements to replace any faulty goods free of charge.
17.2 Your final wedding media will consist of:
18. As part of the wedding contract, you agree to the filming of all guests at your wedding without prejudice. You grant us permission to use photographs and/or video and audio taken of yourselves and any of your guests. It is your responsibility to inform your guests that a film crew will be filming the event and any guest not wishing to be filmed should make themselves known to the crew on arrival. If several guests request not to be filmed we reserve the right to ask them to sit together so as to minimise their shots being captured without compromising anyone else. These instructions will also be read out at the service by the registrar or the vicar as appropriate. We will respect anyone's request not to be filmed but cannot guarantee that their images and audio won't be captured. In post production we will endeavour to blur out any images or mask any audio if you identify to us that such imagery or audio has been inadvertently captured.
18.1 Any images we take and any audio we record may be used in educational and documentary materials such as public service announcements, grant applications, video documentary and both printed and online newsletters. You also hereby agree to release, defend, and hold harmless David Gray TV and its employees and agents, including any publishing and/or distributing the finished product in whole or in part, whether on paper or online, via electronic media or on websites, from any claim, damages, or liability arising from or related to the use of such video/photographs, including but not limited to any misuse, distortion, blurring, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction, or production of the finished product, its publication, or distribution. You are specifically required give us permission to use any data that we obtain be it images or audio at the time of booking, and this is part of the agreement you take up with us. Any of your wedding guests that wish not to have their data recorded can do so prior to the service taking place by informing a member of the crew in advance. This information will be relayed to your guests by the vicar or registrar before the service takes place.
19. You also confirm that both the bride and groom are 18 years of age or older and understand that you are free to address any specific questions regarding this release by submitting those questions in writing prior to making a booking, and you agree that failure to do so will be interpreted as a free and knowledgeable acceptance of the terms of this release.