41. Cookies are little files that websites put on your device to make visits quicker, easier and more relevant. Some cookies are essential for websites to work and others remember things about you to give you a better, more enjoyable experience online.
43. Essential cookies
Without these cookies, our website won't work properly. They help you move around the secure areas of the website and do things you've specifically come to the website for, like shopping or billing.
44. Cookies remember things like products you put in your basket and information you enter in forms such as our checkout. Without these cookies, this information would be lost every time you go to a new page.
• If you're signed in to a secure area, like My Virgin Media, these cookies recognise that you have already signed in. Without them, you'd need to sign in each time you go to a new page.
• Cookies for website info: These cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website, like the most popular pages and any error pages you see. We use this aggregated information to improve our website - it never identifies individual users.
• Give us an overall picture of how people use our website by telling us things like the number of visitors to each page and what people do on the page, like which links they click on.
45. Cookies that save your settings
When you fill in a form with your name or other details, these cookies remember that, so you don't have to type it in each time you come back. They also remember changes to text size and font and other things you can customise.
What they do;
• Remember any settings you've applied, such as layout, text size, preferences and colours
• Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey so that we don't keep asking you
• Allow us to offer you live chat sessions to offer you help or support
• They show you when you're logged in to the website
• They can be used to share information with any partners who provide a service on our website. The information shared is only used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
46. If you need to give us a call anytime then please do. All calls to our mobile (07881293648) will be charged at normal network rates. This is not a premium rate phone number. You also have the option of emailing us at email@example.com, live chat 24/7 or through social media such as Facebook or Twitter. We also have online forms on our website to assist with communication too.
The process by which a successful outcome is maintained uses the following criteria;
· You submit a free online enquiry
· We approve your date and request payment
· After a successful payment, we officially authorise your booking and secure your date. You are kept informed throughout.